A 1930-40s historic two-seat training biplane and light bomber!
Manufactured in 2006 by the Aircraft Restoration Department of Rusavia, Ltd, as per the original technology and original drawings. Differences: a more powerful engine (M-11FR) and pressurized air start system.
Good technical condition.
The aircraft has only been stored in hangar. Certificate of airworthiness was valid until July 7, 2015. All documents are available.
Total flight hours – 47 hours. Total hours of engine service – 57.5 hours (TBO – 250 hours). Integral wooden U-2 type propeller with an erosion shield of the leading edge.
Additional equipment: Briz radio station, ARTEXME406P emergency locator transmitter, float-type landing gear. Floats are made as per the drawings provided by the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute and aircraft factory No. 23.
Parking dimensions (wing span / length / height) – 11.4/8.2/3.1 m.
Empty weight – 750 kg.With float-type landing gear – 900 kg.
Po-2 aircraft took part in the following aviation salons:
2012 –Took part in a static exhibition at the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Air Force at the Ramenskoyeairfield, Zhukovsky.
2010, 2012, 2014 –Demonstrated at the sea aviation salon in Gelendzhik.